|Length||42 ft 7 in||Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 8 in||Hitch Weight||2335 lbs|
|GVWR||14335 lbs||Dry Weight||11538 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2797 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||45 gals||Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu||Number Of Bunks||3|
|Available Beds||King||Refrigerator Type||12V|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft||Cooktop Burners||3|
|Number of Awnings||1||LP Tank Capacity||20|
|Water Heater Type||On Demand Tankless||AC BTU||27000 btu|
|Awning Info||19'||Axle Count||2|
|Number of LP Tanks||2||Shower Type||Standard|
|Electrical Service||50 amp||VIN||4X4FCAM21PG106021|
Forest River RV Cardinal RED 36MB highlights:
- King Bed
- Four Slide Outs
- Bunk Room
- Booth Dinette
- Theater Seats
You'll have room for everyone in the Forest River Cardinal RED 36MB! With a king bed in the front main bedroom plus a bunk room with two bunks and a loft, there is plenty of space. There's lots of storage as well, with closets and cubby storage in each bedroom. You'll enjoy relaxing by the fireplace on the sofa or theater seats. The kitchen is well-equipped with a 17" 2-in-1 oven range, microwave, and 10.7 cu. ft. refrigerator. Enjoy your meals at the dinette booth, which also has hidden lift-up storage for even more of your gear.
Cardinal RED is a new fifth wheel offering from Forest River. With flexible family-friendly designs, these models are designed to make camping affordable and accessible to everyone. A vacuum bonded and welded aluminum structure underlies the laminated sidewalls, while the underbelly features armor ABS panels and forced air heat to all holding tanks to prevent freezing. Inside will be comfortable as well with a high efficiency 35,000 BTU furnace, dual 13,500 BTU air conditioners, and an electric fireplace with thermostat control and remote.
Standard Features (2023)
- Sidewalls: 2" Vacuum Bonded, aluminum framed with high density block foam insulation
- Roof: 5” Arched roof rafters 14" on center with two layers of batten insulation & radiant foil
- Dual roof vents for breathable attic
- PVC roof membrane with lifetime warranty
- Main floors: 5/8” tongue & groove plywood with batten insulation and radiant foil
- Upper deck floors: Welded aluminum frame with 5/8" tongue & groove plywood floors
- Slide Box: 2" Laminated aluminum framed sidewalls & roof with 1" wood flooring
- 2" Laminated aluminum framed front wall anchors sidewalls for added strength
- EGS backing strips in sidewalls to anchor interior cabinets
- Seamless roto-cast holding tanks
- One Piece molded fiberglass front cap with batten insulation and radiant foil
Cardinal Red Series Package
- EasyTec convenience center panel w/ bluetooth controls
- 17" 2-in-1 oven range
- .9 cu ft OTR microwave
- 60 gal. or more fresh water capacity
- 10.7 cu ft 12V refrigerator
- Huge pantry (most models)
- Huge lift-up booth dinette storage
- Stow & go corn hole boards
- King bed
- Massive pass-thru storage
- "Easy Clean" floors (no floor vents)
- Solid step at main entry
- Flush floor, linoleum galley slide-out
- Pull out step stool
- 32" entry door w/ friction hinge
- Battery disconnect switch
- Tinted windows
- “On the Go” rear ladder prep
Red Climate Package
- Vacuum bonded, welded aluminum structure
- Best in class size, high efficiency 35,000 btu furnace
- Two 13,500 btu ducted a/c system w/ 3rd A/C prep
- On demand tankless hot water heater
- Exterior ventilated attic vents for breathable roof
- Electric fireplace w/ thermostat control and remote
- Tufflex PVC roof membrane
- Underbelly armor ABS underbelly panels and forced air heat to all holding tanks
- 50 AMP electric
- Dual 20 lb LP tanks
- Sidewalls: 2" high density block foam insulation
- Roof: residential fiberglass insulation
- Floor: Residential fiberglass insulation w/ 5/8" tongue and groove plywood
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
The Great Outdoors RV Co is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed includes Finance Discount, excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @970-815-3894 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Estimated Payments are based on 20% Down and 8.99% interest. Other down payment options are available with approved credit.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.