- FINANCE DISCOUNT PRICE: $43,750
- MSRP: $51,869
- TGORV Discount: $8,119
|Ext Width||7 ft 2 in||Ext Height||6 ft 7 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 4 in||GVWR||3500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||2250 lbs||Cargo Capacity||1250 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||37 gals||Tire Size||265/70R17|
|Available Beds||RV Queen||Refrigerator Type||Dual Compartment Fridge/Freezer 12V|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||10 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||2.64 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Truma Combi Eco||Axle Count||1|
|Number of LP Tanks||1||VIN||2M9RS14DXNL202118|
Mission Overland travel trailer Summit highlights:
- RV Queen Bed
- Retractable Roof
- Wooden Swivel Table
- External Hot Water Shower
- Exterior Kitchen Slide
This travel trailer has nine internal storage compartments for you to keep your belongings, and there is a Zamp solar plug-in on the front box. You will find an external hot water shower, and you can add an optional shower privacy awning to create a secure space. The exterior kitchen slide is exactly what you need to create dinner each day, and you can use the two-burner stainless steel cooktop, stainless steel sink, and Truma 69-quart dual-compartment refrigerator/freezer.
If you are the type of adventurer that wants to go without restraint, then you must check out the Mission Overland Summit travel trailer! The trailer was designed to tackle the rough roads ahead with their 22" ground clearance, Timbren axle-less suspension, full-aluminum skid plate, and three 90-degree storable jacks. You will get on-demand hot water with the Truma Combi Eco heating and hot water unit, and you have a total of 37 gallons of fresh water storage. The fully insulated walls, ceiling, and floor will help you keep the interior at the proper temperature when you have the furnace running, and you will have 76" of interior standing room when the clam shell retractable roof is popped open.
- Frame: Standard HSS Tubing Steel Welded Frame. Sandblasted, Primed with 2 Coats of Max Guard Black Endura Paint. Comes with a Full Aluminum Skid Plate
- Fenders: Welded Tubing Framed-Fenders with 1/8 Checker Plate Aluminum
- Suspension: 3500 LB Timbren Off Road Independent Axles with Dexter Hubs And Brakes
- Wheels: Pro Comp Xtremme Alloy Series 6 on 5.5" Bolt Pattern
- Tires: Pro Comp 265/70R17 All Terrain Sport Tires
- Coupler: 360 Degree Max Coupler Hitch
- Safety: 7 Pin Molded Connector, Brake Controller, Dot Compliant LED Marker Lights And Reflectors
- Tongue Jack: 90 Degree Storable Tongue Jack
- Rear Jacks: Dual Rear 90 Degree Storable Tongue Jacks
- Walls: 1.5" 16 Gauge Aluminum Walls Inner and Outer with High Density Foam Insulation
- Roof: Insulated Aluminum Framed and 1/8" Aluminum Sheeted Roof with Canvas Clam Shell which opens To 6'4" (Interior). Canvas includes Two Windows, Bug Mesh, Black Out Screen, and Rain Guard
- Internal Storage: Nine Internal Storage Compartments with a Total of 11.5 Cubic Feet Of Storage Space. Includes 2 Floor to Ceiling Rear Cabinets with 4 Cupboards and 2 Easy Access Stash Compartments, 2 Large Storage Compartments Under Dining Benches, and 1 Large Storage Compartment under the Main Sleeping Area
- Front Box: Heavy Duty Multi Purpose Heavy Duty Steel Top Chest (30" H X 26" D X 52" W) with Dual Openings (24" X 24" DFK), and Black Powder Coat Finish. Fridge and Batteries Stored Here
- External Storage: Large Storage Area for Pots, Pans, and Utensils under the Slide Out Kitchen. Additional Luggage Compartment on Driver Side
- Front Box Luggage Rack: Custom Mission Overland Roof Rack on the Front Box for Additional Storage needs
- Battery: One 12 VDC Deep Cycle Battery
- Charging: Exterior Standard 30AMP Shore Power Plug
- Propane: Single 10 LB Propane Tank on Custom Mission Overland Aluminum Propane Mounting Bracket. Located on the Front Box
- Solar: Zamp Solar Plug-In Located on Front Box
- Power Switch: Off Grid Rocker Switch Panel with Built-In Relays
- Interior Outlets: Dual USB Chargers with LED Voltage Displays.
- Power Center: WFCO-8735 Power Center Converter Provides 35 AMP DC Output and a Highly Reliable Nominal 13.6 VDC.
- Slide Out Kitchen: Includes Stainless Steel Sink (W/34MM F/H, 14" X 16" X 4"), Folding Glass Lid, Folding Faucet, 2 Burner Stainless Cooktop with Igniter
- Fridge: Truma Integrated 69 Quart Dual Compartment (Fridge/Freezer) 12 Volt Fridge On 32" Heavy Duty Slide, and Bluetooth Control Option
- Kitchen Storage: Ample Storage for Pots, Pans, and Kitchen Cutlery or Utensils
- Water Pump: Flow-Max 12 Vdc Water Pump 3.2 GPM
- Water Storage: 37 Gallon 10" Deep Hardened Poly Water Tank Internally Mounted
- Shower: External Bullfinch Shower with Hose And Spray Head (Privacy Curtain Sold Separately)
- Heater And Hot Water: Truma Combi Eco Heating and Hot Water Unit w/Gas Supply, Digital Screen, Room Sensor, and 10 Liter (2.64 Gallon) Capacity
- Windows: Two (2) 700MM X 500MM Side Windows, each contain Privacy Screen and Bug Screen
- Bed: 80" X 57" (Queen) Bed with 4" Medium Density, 2LB Polyurethane Foam W/ Durable Covers
- Dining: Wooden Swivel Dining Table with Seating For 4
- Safety: Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector, and Propane Detector
- Lighting: 2 Interior LED Reading Lights, 2 Interior Light Strips, 2 Exterior LED Lights
- Fan: MaxxFan Plus 10 Speed Ceiling Fan w/Intake and Exhaust and Rain Sensor.
Add On Features
- Boss Audio Marine Entertainment System. Plays USB/MP3/WMA/FM/AM
- Includes: Sub Pre-Amp, USB Charing, Sub Level Control, Bluetooth Audio Control
- 2 X MR6B 6.5-Inch, 180W 2-Way Marine Loudspeakers
- Additional Dual USB Charger with LED Voltage Display, installed in Galley
- Kids Bunks (Maximum 2)
- 270 Degree Awning (6 Arms)
- 270 Degree Awning Side Wall Kit
- Shower Privacy Awning
- Spare Tire Carrier w/Matching Spare
- Extra Propane Bracket with Tank
- 190 Watt Solar Panel Kit
- Low Profile Roof Rack Cross Bars
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
970-815-3894 or Contact Us