KZ RV Durango
Why choose the KZ RV durango?
1. R-13 LAMINATED SIDEWALLS are aluminum-framed with 4.7mm Azdel composite panels. Azdel is used in place to lauan plywood, it’s 50% lighter than wood, better insulating properties and sound deadening, water and moisture resistance, and use no formaldehyde or other toxic chemicals.
2. ALL WEATHER INSULATION PACKAGE heated, insulated and enclosed underbelly plus foil in floor/roof/front/rear. (dedicated heat duct in the underbelly)
3. R-38 INSULATED FLOOR AND UNDERBELLY
4. R-38 INSULATED ROOF
5. R-38 INSULATED FRONT AND REAR WALLS
6. 5/8″ TONGUE AND GROOVE PLYWOOD some of our competitors use OSB board
7. 1″ THICK BAGGAGE DOORS some of our competitors have ½” baggage doors
8. FULLY VENTED ATTIC SYSTEM w/2 attic vents
9. STRENGTH OF FRAME 2″ towing receiver w/4 pin wire harness connection (3000 lb. tow rating & 300 lb. hitch rating)
10. OFF-THE-GRID SOLAR PACKAGE (optional) includes 220W panels, 30A MPPT solar charge controller with MPPT remote panel and 2,000W pure sine wave inverter making all electrical outlets “live”