KZ Durango Half-Ton
KZ RV Durango Half-Ton
Why choose the KZ RV durango half-ton?
1. R-13 LAMINATED SIDEWALLS are aluminum-framed with 4.7mm Azdel composite panels. Azdel is used in place to lauan plywood, it’s 50% lighter than wood, better insulating properties and sound deadening, water and moisture resistance, and use no formaldehyde or other toxic chemicals.
2. CLIMATE PACKAGE fully-heated, insulated and enclosed underbelly
3. R-24 INSULATED FLOOR AND UNDERBELLY
4. R-24 INSULATED ROOF
5. R-13 INSULATED FRONT AND REAR WALLS
6. 5/8″ TONGUE AND GROOVE PLYWOOD some of our competitors use OSB board
7. 1″ THICK BAGGAGE DOORS some of our competitors have ½” baggage doors
8. FULLY VENTED ATTIC SYSTEM w/2 attic vents
9. STRENGTH OF FRAME 2″ towing receiver w/4 pin wire harness connection (3000 lb. tow rating & 300 lb. hitch rating)
10. OFF-THE-GRID SOLAR PACKAGE (optional) includes 220W panels, 30A MPPT solar charge controller with MPPT remote panel and 2,000W pure sine wave inverter making all electrical outlets “live”